Fruit Season in My Village


Introduction

There is a special kind of happiness that arrives with fruit season in my village. As the days grow warmer, the trees begin to fill with color, and the entire valley feels more alive than ever.

Living in Gilgit-Baltistan, I have always loved this time of year. Fruit season is not only about harvest, it is about nature, memories, family, and the simple beauty of village life.

For me, it is one of the most beautiful seasons of the year.

The Arrival of Fruit Season

The beginning of fruit season changes the atmosphere of the village completely.

Trees that were once covered only in leaves slowly become filled with fresh fruit. Cherry trees, apricot trees, apple trees, and many others begin to shine under the sunlight.

Everywhere you look, nature feels colorful and full of life.

The cool mountain air carries the sweet scent of fresh fruit, and the village becomes filled with energy and happiness.

The Beauty of the Orchards

One of my favorite things during this season is walking through the orchards near my village.

The trees stand heavy with fruit, their branches moving gently with the wind. Sunlight passes through the leaves, creating beautiful patterns of light and shadow on the ground.

Sometimes I stop walking just to admire the view around me.

The mountains in the distance, the bright fruits hanging from the trees, and the peaceful silence of nature together create a scene that feels almost unreal.

My Experience

Fruit season always brings back childhood memories for me.

I remember climbing trees with friends and family, picking fresh fruit directly from the branches, and eating it while sitting under the shade of the trees.

There is something special about eating fruit straight from nature. It tastes fresher, sweeter, and more meaningful.

Even today, I still enjoy spending time in the orchards, helping with the harvest or simply sitting quietly and enjoying the peaceful atmosphere.

A Season of Togetherness

Fruit season is also a time when people come together.

Families work in orchards, neighbors share fruit with each other, and children spend more time outdoors enjoying the beauty of nature.

In village life, these small moments create strong memories and deep connections.

The season brings not only fruit, but also joy and togetherness.

What Fruit Season Teaches Me

Every year, fruit season reminds me of the patience and beauty of nature.

The trees spend months growing quietly before finally giving their fruits.

It teaches me that good things often take time.

Nature never rushes, yet everything arrives in the right season.

Conclusion

Fruit season in my village is more than just a harvest, it is a celebration of nature, peace, and simple life.

It reminds me how lucky I am to live in a place where mountains, orchards, and fresh air are part of everyday life.

Whenever I walk through the fruit trees beneath the mountain sky, I feel grateful for the beauty that surrounds my village.


By Atif Hussain | Hidden Valley Diaries

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey to a Hidden Valley Near My Village

A Rainy Day in My Village

Why I Love This Simple Life