Why Mountains Feel Like Home to Me

 Introduction

For some people, home is a building or a city. For me, home is the mountains.

Growing up in Gilgit Baltistan, I have always been surrounded by tall mountains, fresh air, and peaceful landscapes. Over time, these places became more than just scenery, they became a part of who I am.

The Feeling of Belonging

Whenever I walk through the mountains, I feel a deep sense of comfort and peace. The silence, the cool breeze, and the endless views make me feel connected to something greater than myself.

Lessons from the Mountains

The mountains have taught me patience, strength, and calmness. Every difficult path reminds me that beautiful destinations often require effort and determination.

My Experience

There are moments when I sit quietly on a mountain and look at the world below. In those moments, I feel free from stress and closer to my true self.

Conclusion

The mountains are not just places I visit, they are places where I feel alive, peaceful, and at home.

By Atif Hussain | Hidden Valley Diaries

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey to a Hidden Valley Near My Village

A Rainy Day in My Village

Why I Love This Simple Life